Rebranding BlockPad as Blockius($BLOS) — Entering A New Era
We are excited to announce that we are changing our name from BlockPad to Blockius to serve users, investors, and teams involved with DeFi.
We are certain about your confusion on this rebranding at this point of time. Well, you owe us the reason(s) but believe us that it is being done for the greater good.
Why did we rebrand?
1. Since Q4 of 2021, we’ve entirely shifted our focus from just being a launchpad to a multichain suite of DeFi applications. And the name BlockPad couldn’t justify the purpose as it depicts a fundraising platform solely.
2. Recently, a similarly named token got launched over DEXes, confusing both CoinMarketCap and CoinGecko together. We saw that it was troubling for those who are looking to join our community.
3. Being a fundraising platform and a DeFi service provider on multiple blockchains, the existing name wasn’t accounting for the purpose we wanted to fulfill. It was creating uncertainty for the community and clients.
The very first thought that came to our mind for solving these multiple issues at once was to change our name. In anticipation of our upcoming token launch, we feel that rebranding at this point in time is an excellent move to bring more clarity to our supporting community and investors.
Why Blockius ($BLOS) then?
- Name: As we support multiple blockchains with all of our products, and blockchain networks are made of blocks, the suffix -ius justifies the new name.
- Logo: As our logo exhibits the launch and all of our services are necessities for projects yet to launch, we are sticking with the old logo. We are keeping its legacy as we all have been connected to BlockPad for a considerable period of time.
We intend to keep our UI and color scheme as it is as we recently underwent a UI revamp. But it can be entirely revamped again in the near future if required.
Thus, with the same aim at the core but diverse with multiple blockchain networks, Blockius will be the rebranding name of BlockPad. That having said, Blockius will be offering fundraising services in the name of Initial DEX Offering (IDO), Initial Game Offering (IGO), Initial Metaverse Offering (IMO), Initial NFT Offering (INO), Initial PrivateSale Offering (IPO) on Ethereum, BSC, Polygon, Avalanche, and KCC.
Additionally, in order to establish investor confidence and help visionary teams in token launch, we will also be offering various DeFi products including Investor Dashboard, Token Vesting, LP Locker, Staking Dashboard, and LP Mining on five different chains altogether.
The highly anticipated token launch will be accomplished in the month of March. But in meanwhile, here is something on the way:
What to Expect?
- Transition to the new rebranded name and logo across with social media and respective usernames.
- Transition to the new rebranded name and logo across our ecosystem partners and investors’ portfolio.
- Migration of existing website data to a rebranded domain deployed on a brand new cloud instance.
- Temporary downtime of BlockPad Vault services to make new deployments and successive migration.
- Imposement of temporary slow-mode on Telegram community to acknowledge rebranding and answer questions appropriately.
During this entire migration, Blockius team will be available to answer all of your queries. Stay tuned with our social channels to be updated with all exciting upcoming news. We anticipate your continued support through our rebranding.