Launching Blockius Investor Dashboard on 6 Leading Blockchains
After spending a considerable amount of effort and time in designing, developing, testing and auditing; we are pleased to release a multichain investor dashboard on mainnets.
After launching Blockius Vault (previously BlockPad Vault) in late 2021, we have managed to clock more than $728 million of ATH TVL through our natively developed token vesting and LP locking interface. Projects seemed to love our intuitive user interface and elimination of prior technical knowledge.
As projects started utilizing it, we realized that deploying an investor vesting through Blockius Vault is a tedious task. It has happened because of having to create a vesting schedule for bulk addresses. Our Investor Dashboard entirely abolishes all of the existing issues in the previous Vault.
Blockius Investor Dashboard is basically an advanced version of our Vault, made specifically for deploying vesting schedules required for bulk addresses at once. This will also be our prime token claim dashboard for upcoming IDOs on Blockius launchpad.
Investor Dashboard Features
Let’s differentiate the entire screen to explore its features:
- Project Information: On the upper left right corner, it depicts basic information like project’s name, logo, respective blockchain and, token smart contract address.
- Token information: On the upper right corner, it shows vested tokens out of total supply in the form of the progress bar, number of vested tokens, and current vested TVL.
- Claim Interface: The left middle section contains the interface where investors can check and claim their unlocked tokens while knowing the exact time for the next token release.
- Token Vesting Details: Utilizing flipped card designs, we are aiming to showcase: total vested tokens, total claimed tokens, remaining tokens for claim, and percentage of supply locked for connected investors.
- Vesting Schedule: The lower section is basically the representation of the entire vesting schedule along with release time, tokens to be released, token claim status, and a countdown progress bar for each release.
- Transfer Ownership: This feature will allow users to change their token claim addresses under the circumstances of security compromisation or willingness to manage the vesting to another wallet for ease.
- Token Accumulation: It terminates the absolute necessity of claiming released tokens every single time when they get unlocked. Investors can claim all tokens together which were not claimed when they were released.
This investor dashboard has been integrated with a total of six blockchains including Ethereum, BNBChain, Polygon, Avalanche, OEC, and KCC. More EVM chains will be added very soon.
As the smart contract, powering Blockius investor dashboard, is responsible for handling a large number of tokens for investors on behalf of projects, security should be a prime concern. And that is why we considered getting it audited by a trusted and established auditing firm like Certik.
Audit Report: https://www.certik.com/projects/blockpad
As we thrive to innovate and simplify the DeFi space, we believe that this investor dashboard will efficiently solve various issues occurred while handling token distribution manually. Projects have already started leveraging our easy-to-deploy investor dashboard in the crypto space.
Blockius offers the most simplified and intuitive investor dashboard for managing token distribution in the crypto space. Having Certik-audited white lable vesting solution do save time and resources. — Meg D, Co-founder of MaticLaunch.
In order to fulfill our aim of establishing investor confidence, we also offer this vesting solution as a white label product to existing and upcoming projects. Send your requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact @shieldbert on Telegram for the same.